Wednesday.....
3 more days until Saturday,
7th of August,
I'm going to Alpha camp with my dad,
going to Frazer Hill. ^^
But too bad I'm sick now,
suffering from sore throut and fever.
Hope I'll recover soon. ^^
Nothing to say much,
having quite a normal life in school.
Exam's next week,
just monthly test so I'm not really worried.
But there's something making me really depressed,
I feel like I'm such a failure,
I don't think I can achieve what I dream of.
Although all my friends say that I can do it,
but on the look of my seniors face,
I don't think I can.
I know that I've put in a lot of afford,
but I don't think that's enough,
need to try harder,
and if I still can't do it,
than I'll just have to give it up.
I'm sure there's other things waiting for me to try it out,
so if I can't do it,
I'm not going to push myself too hard.
But I'll still try my best for the remain time,
I won't let my friends down. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment