Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Exam finish...and here comes another one....=)

2010 second term monthly test officialy over. XD

Overall the exams was quite easy,
only Geo is a real problem to me.
About 90% of it I don't know what's it talking about,
hope I don't fail it.

Now that the school exam's over,
I have to get ready for my piano grade 5 exam.
I'm having it on next Tuesday,
so I have less than 1 week to prepare.
Hope that I won't fail it,
if I fail it I'll have to take it again,
and I don't want that to happen.
It's already bad enough to take it once.
I'll even exccept a Pass as long as I don't fail.

Too bad that I can't even relax after school exam,
I think I'll let myself be free for a week after piano exam.
Than after that I'l have to start
preparing for the year end exam,
this exam's going to effect me to stay in A class or drop to B.
Half of me wanted to stay in A class
cause it's so nice to feel that you are in the top class.
But being in A class is so stressed,
your parents would want you to get better result,
and all the teacher's expects you to be perfect.

But in B class,
as long as you get a passing or acceptable grade,
the teachers won't mind so much,
they'll even let you sleep in class
as long as you don't fail the subject.
But I'm quite sure if I drop to B class
my parents won't go easy on me,
they'll start to want me to go to tuition classes,
and that they'll start checking me on my every homework.

I don't like that,
so it ends up with that I'll need to stay in A class,
which means I'll have to start studying after the 1 week break.
Too bad....
nowadays teenagers don't even get to enjoy life like last time.
But I do anyway,
I enjoy the life I got. ^^
[Enjoy whatever you get to do. ^^]

No comments:

Post a Comment