Friday, August 27, 2010

Meeting.....

Every PPS junior thought that today was going to have a meeting...
but it turn out to be a spot test and interview...
every single one of us got so scared....

The written test was quite hard for me,
but the practical is quite okay...
It's been a long time since I wrap any books,
good thing that I still remember how to do it.

After both written and practical test,
I went for my interview.
Was so scared when it was my turn,
the senior was so damp serious.
He keeps on shooting me question or keeps on shooting me with the answer I've given.
he looks like he's impatient and that I'm answering nonsense.
Some of the question I don't even know what to answer,
my mind went blank for an instant.

After the interview I went down,
saw Allyson there,
(p.s. Allyson's my god sister.)
she saw the expression on my face and ask if I just had my interview,
and I say yes and that I'm not feeling well now,
and she only replied me that PPS nothing de lah,
also not pengawas. (which she is)
And her replied made me so angry I didn't say anything and just left.

Try thinking if you just got a BIG shock after interview,
and when you went out you saw someone who you look up to,
and that person doesn't even care about what you feel.....
That's what made me feel hurt so much,
good thing that she does that just for fun,
she still cares for me,
which she proved when we're on the bus,
she keeps on asking me about the interview,
and trying to make me feel better and be confident. =)

Nothing to say about the interview anymore,
all I can do now is wait for the time to come and hope for the best.


[I love you Allyson,
althought sometimes you over play
and made me feel hurt...>.<]

No comments:

Post a Comment