Sunday, August 8, 2010

A nice weekend....=)

Went to Frazer Hill yesterday,
enjoy it. ^^

We studied there together,
although all our age is not the same.
(p.s. I'm the youngest XD)
Vanessa's doing her Further Maths homework there,
Philia's doing Maths,
Phebe's doing Physics,
and I'm doing Math in the afternoon and Geo at night. ^^

It feels so nice to have Phebe teaching,
she's really patient and she's smart. ^^
She's really caring too,
feel so nice to get to spend time with her. ^^

Went to church today as usual,
got there a bit late cause I go form Fazer Hill straight away,
and the road is quite jam.
Went to choir practice as usual,
today we are performing a song call "gan en"
a very very VERY nice song. ^^
All the member of the choir group is awesome,
what we did today is great.
Congratz to everyone. ^^

Today's our church's 47th anniversary,
so we had buffer dinner in church. ^^
No lesson today.
so we chat while we're eating,
had such a nice time with my sisters. ^^
Had a BIG hug with them. ^^

Having exam tomorrow,
everyone jiayou lah,
although it's monthly test but still need to study.

For those who are having exams,
be ready and go for it.
May God guide you along the way. ^^
[Can I get a hug from my sisters everyday??]

No comments:

Post a Comment