Friday, August 6, 2010

Mixed mood....

Friday...
the end of school for another week,
too bad I'm having exam on Monday,
so I don't think I'll rest for a while. ^^

About school....
there's something I'm quite sad about.
Something that made me feel like I'm such a failure.
Anyway,
I have no choice upon changing it,
so I'll just have to do all I could,
and if I still can't do it,
than that's fine,
I'm not going to think about it anymore.

Tomorrow's Alpha camp,
I'm going with my dad to Frazer Hill.
Although I'm not joining their activity,
but I'm having friends there with me,
we're thinking about studying there,
together for the exam. ^^

I'm sure we're gonna have fun,
thinking about having a night walk. ^^
The air there is really fresh,
so it's the perfect place to study and relax. ^^

Gonna stay there for a night,
so on Sunday I'm going straight to church from there,
hope that I won't be late,
I need to sing on Sunday.
(although I'm having sore throut right now) XD

I think that's all for now,
will update again after I came back.
Good luck to everyone who are having exams,
may God bless you guys. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment