Sunday, August 1, 2010

School carnival, PMO concert....=)

Sunday,
nothing special,
just normal,
went to church,
had a BIG hug with my sisters. ^^

Yesterday....
my school's carnival day.^^
Woke up so early, 5a.m. >.<
then went to fetch Phebe and Philia,
they slept late,
so wait for them loh...

Arrived in school at 6,
prepare for the carnival. ^^
Carnival starts at about 7.30,
and there was so many people,
so many games,
ans so many foods. ^^

Played the maze with my friends,
it was quite scary,
got a bit shock,
my friend scream. XD

Then after that I go help my class,
than ate some food,
than I went to help PPS with burger stall.
Had fun. ^^

After the carnival I went to
CHS Chinese Orchestra concert.
It was AWESOME~!!!
It was such a nice concert,
all the songs are really nice. ^^

Had such a nice day. ^^
Now I have to concentrate on my exam,
exam's coming in another week.
Jiayou everyone who are taking exams,
start studying. ^^

[I love my sisters, I want more hugs~ ^^]

No comments:

Post a Comment