enjoy today's school activity. =)
Had scout this morning,
had fun.
Jenn Yuan was so funny teaching us marching,
After marching we did dancing,
scout's favourite thing to do at camp fire. =)
After that I went to orchestra for a while,
than I go for my lunch.
Invited Allyson to accompany me,
and because of that something got out of control,
but good thing it ends up not much harm,
or else I have no idea how much guilt I'll feel.
Went for chinese orchestra activity,
had a nice time with Philia,
for a long time we haven't been practising together,
with her always being busy,
it feels so nice to be with her again. ^^
Yesterday was quite a busy day,
had piano lesson in the morning,
than I went to school.
Have a meeting at 12.30-2.00
and an interview at 12.45.
So I have to choose between them,
both of it is a MUST to go,
so I went for the meeting first,
and after they say about my part,
I ask for permission to go for my interview,
luckily they let me go,
and that I was on time for the interview. ^^
School ended early yesterday because of puasa,
so I went to Alpha with my dad.
Nothing to say about that,
just normal.
Got home at about 11.30,
was so tired,
went to sleep straight away after I took a shower.
Was so tired I took a long time to wake up today,
good thing I was not late,
or else I'll have to clean up the store room. ^^
Piano exam's this Tuesday,
not really nervous or stuff,
but I feel kind of strssed,
too much exam at one time....
and so many thing is happening,
it's almost time to have junior librarians to become senior,
and by the look on my ketua's face,
if I comes out in the pecat list I won't even be shock.
Anyway,
it's not the time to worry about that now,
the time will come to let all of us know.
For now,
just enjoy life the way it is. ^^
[I still want huggies~ ^^]
No comments:
Post a Comment