Almost a week ago since I updated,
not much is going on though.
Didn't really plan any program for this holiday,
just go on as it is. X)
Not much happened lately,
on Sat went to school again.
Normal activity from 8 to 1,
than from 3 to 7 got a special program for chosen members only.
I'm one of the lucky one. X)
After activity we went to have lunch together,
about 20 people eating together at mamak stall.
So cool~
we used 5 tables,
every side is being seated.
I think we made history,
not sure but I think it's the first time that they get so many customer at one time. XD
After lunch we went to YS Studio by bus,
it's actually a dancing studio.
So cool inside,
with the mirror and the floor,
niceeeee~ XD
Than we start,
we learn through playing games.
All was very fun,
there's also acting too,
enjoyed that.
Played a scene where 2 daughters wanted to have different things for lunch,
had fun playing the daughter part.
Teacher even praise me that I'm good at acting. X)
After this activity we went back to school by bus.
At first I was going to have dinner with a few friends,
but at the last thought,
I decided to go to Musical Festival at UCSI near my school instead.
Going with Philia,
Phebe came to fetch us from 7-eleven to there,
walked such a long way carrying an instrument. o.o
Bought some bread while we're at 7-eleven,
ate it in the dining hall of UCSI.
While we eat we chat and talked,
so nice to have some time spended with Phi. X)
After finishing eating we went into the hall to join them.
The hall was so cold,
me and Phi were freezing in there. XD
But the show was nice,
both the song and the talk are nice,
enjoyed. X)
Most of all was that after the program,
I actually met Bi Hui 姐姐 there.
I didn't know that she was going,
was so happy,
gave her a big big hug. X)
So after that I went home,
was so tired I went to sleep right after I had my shower taken. X)
That's all for now,
will update again when something happens. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment