Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas BBQ Party~

Christmas coming~
Can't wait,
I just LOVES Christmas. ^^

More things is happening this month,
have 2 Chrismas party to go to for now.
I WILL enjoy them.
Don't care how much worries is on my mind,
I'll just throw them aside. ^^

Have practice for Chrismas performance every Wednesday,
enjoy it. :)
Gonna go to an annual dinner too,
on 21st of December.
Bought the dress for it,
and shoes.
Just need to think of a way to do my hair. ^^

Had a BBQ party on the Saturday that had just passed.
18th of December.
Had fun,
sang karaoke with Chi, Phi, Phebe, See Min and a whole lot more friends. ^^
Got a present that night too,
Bryan was my Santa Claus,
and the elf who prepared the present is Allyson.
I so wanna open the present,
but Allyson won't allow me to,
need to wait until Christmas. ><"

Anyway,
I really enjoyed that night.
School's gonna start soon,
can't wait too.
But...
there's still worries...
dun wan say. ><"

Haven't buy my new school uniform,
gonna need to go soon.
I'll rush my mom to do so. X)
[Sometimes I'm so moody...
I wish I could just let go of the past...]

No comments:

Post a Comment