Start of school after a 4 day break for Deepavali,
not much of a good day though.
Can't bring myself to smile for more than 5 minutes at once,
was going to have a meeting today,
but got cancel because of Pendaftaran for 2011 student.
Meeting got changed to Thursday,
was guessing the topic of the meeting since that senior was in quite a down mood...
I got it right anyway,
after what Philia said to us, (me and Chi)
I hope I won't explode on Thursday...
But part of me wish to cry too..
don't wish to cry is because I don't want people to worry about me,
wish to cry is because I don't like keeping my feelings..
I would rather cry in school than at home..
I don't like people at home keep on asking me what had happen,
I don't like telling them much about school.
Just hope that I could find a person to let out my feeling than suffering it myself...
No comments:
Post a Comment