Monday, November 15, 2010

Last day of school...

It's officially the last day of school year 2010,
and also the last day I'll be wearing a normal student's uniform in school. :)

A lot had happen this year,
there's laughter,
there's tears.
There's happy moment,
there's heart breaking moment.
For the happy moments I've had with my friends,
I'll always bear that in mind,
it'll be a part of my life I'll never forget. :)

For sad and tough moments,
take it as a challenge.
There's always challenges in life,
no way you would have a life free of it.
Accept it and learn from it,
always take the first step first,
people makes mistake,
that's perfectly normal.
so don't worry about making it,
just don't make the same mistake twice. :)

The only thing I'm sad of is friendship,
I'm not sure what's going on in your mind,
but since that you act like I'm invisible,
I'll just coorperate with you.
I have no idea that our friendship is so weak,
I thought you knew you meant the world to me...
But I'm afraid that all is just my imagination,
for what have I done to our friendship,
it's all a waste.
I'll just act like I don't know you the next time we meet,
but my heart's breaking just to think of you....

Anyway,
cherish the true friend you get,
don't always linger on the one who doesn't even think about you,
that's the thing I need to learn.
Although I do cherish my friends,
but I can't help lingering to the one who hurt me the most.
I'll need time to calm down,
time will wash away our memory...

My last word,
学习珍惜你身边的朋友,
虽然有时候你对朋友的真心只是一厢情原,
对于这种朋友不必在意太多,
这样只是对你自己的伤害更深。

朋友们,加油咯,我们明年再见。:)

No comments:

Post a Comment