Every time I see you on facebook,
or even in school,
there's a kind of sadness in your eyes and the way you talk...
The fact is the fact,
you can't change it.
so why be sad?
You can't change it no matter what you try,
no matter how much you wish her to stay,
you can't do anything about it.
Instead of being sad,
why not cherish the time that's left?
try to be happy for her.
Watching you being sad is like sticking a knife into my chest,
you have not been that cheerful since you got the news.
Plus I have quite a responsibilities on my shoulder now,
seeing you being sad and the way you talk to me now make me feel worse...
Can't you just take your mind off of it for a while?
just be normal,
she wouldn't like it much either if you guys keep on being sad,
she'll feel bad too...
I wasn't hoping to write this down,
but I can't stand it anymore...
my emotion is going down every second I think of you..
every time I see you..
every single moment I talked to you...
Please be happy again...
it's really making me feel bad...
T.T
dunwan say like tat la...:(
ReplyDeletehaizz...nothing lah, she's better now, I can tell, she doesn't talk about her any more. :)
ReplyDelete