Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Music My Way concert~ =)

Happy happy happy~~
That's all I can feel right now,
happiness's filling my heart.
For such a long time I have not
feel this kind of happiness....
SO HAPPY~~~ ^^

Yesterday's concert was such a success,
I knew that it was going to be awesome. ^^
So happy yesterday after the concert,
we had such a good time together.
Yesterday straight as the concert has finish
I went into the hall to find my church members..
can't wait to see them...
so happy that they came,
feel good to have supporters. ^^

All our hard work for this whole week
has paid off nicely last night.
Got such a big audience yesterday,
a big Thank You to all of them,
without them this concert won't be such a success. ^^
Got a lot of people shouting and screaming yesterday,
got audience even called out Phebe's name. ^^
She got such a shock. ^^

Yesterday after the concert we stayed back to clean up,
arranged all the chairs back. ^^
And after that we had our fun time.....
we took pictures,
we chat,
we had fun together. ^^

After that my dad brought me, Philia, Phebe
and See Ling to Paparich to celebrate. ^^
After that my dad drop us off at Philia's house.
Had a sleep over at her house,
as usual,
I had fun. ^^

Went to church today,
had fun too,
played games. ^^

Now I still can't cool down from yesterday's concert,
feel just soooo happy.
Thinking about all my hard work paid off,
had an wonderful concert,
my church members went and support me,
all this are the reasons why I feel so happy. ^^

Love you guys,
Thanks for supporting me. ^^
You guys gave me courage to go on for the concert,
because of you guys that I didn't give up,
because of you guys that I had a wonderful night.
Thank you all.
And thank God for letting me have all you guys. ^^

Love you all,
so nice to have you guys.
may God bless you. ^^

2 comments:

  1. haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ............... but u have to bei fa juz because u did't come to skul today........

    ReplyDelete