Friday, June 25, 2010

Jogathon run (Merentas Taman) =)

It's Friday~
Today my school's having jogathon run,
so we didn't have lessons today,
and we only have one sesi. ^^

Went to school at 6.30 today,
than we gather in the hall at 7.30.
Nothing to say here,
just take attendance.
Than after that went to padang to do warm ups.
Not much people do,
only a few who takes this seriously. XD
At about 9 than we started running,
we ran about 7km if I'm not wrong. ^^

Than when we're back we get free ice-cream. ^^
Everyone got one.
And after we had some time to rest
than we gather in the hall again.
In there we watch Avatar while we waited
for the prize giving ceremony to start.

For girls the first one to get back was Phebe. ^^
So happy for her,
I even heard someone said that
she was the first one to get back to school.
Not only in girls she is champion,
but the whole school. ^^
Feel so happy for her.
Congratulation Phebe. ^^

After that I went home,
was so tired that the first thing I do
when I'm home was go to sleep.
Woke up at 4 for my piano lesson,
than only I take bath at 6. >.<

It's tiring but fun,
and an excellent experience,
think I'll go again next year. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment