Monday, June 7, 2010

3rd day, 7/6...=)

yoyoyo~
It's the 3rd day,
how has you guys's holiday been? =)

Went to activity today,
for others today is the 2nd day,
but for me is 1st,
so I'm kind of blur today. xp
But I did have fun today anyway,
enjoyed practising for 5 hours.
Tomorrow having at least 7 hours. =)
hehe....
I myself choose to practice so long one lah,
not the others force me to. =D
So don't worry about me,
I'll get meyself rested when I'm home. =)

Anyway,
I hope that all my afford will not be wasted,
This Saturday's concert has to be a successful one,
and I know that it will be. =)

For all the members of Orchestra SMKTC,
keep on doing your best and let's have an
concert that is so awesome
that all the audience will never forget. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment