Hey~
How's your guy's holiday?
Hope that it's nothing like mine,
mine just plain boring....>.<
Last week was fun, busy,
going back to school everyday for 12 hours,
but this week,
since that the concert's over,
now I have nothing to do.
Everyday sitting at home,
all I can do is read, watch and online.
Plus some practice on my piano,
and that's about it,
can you imagine having a life like that?!
I'm sooooooo bored~!!!
Can't stand it anymore,
been rotting at home since Monday,
I don't know how some of my friends did it,
how can they suffer this kind of life for 2 weeks??
I can't even stand it for 3 days,
and you guys can actually do it for 2 weeks?!
I'm speachless now....
Thinking about what I'm gonna do for the next 2 days,
think I'm just gonna sleep through it instead,
can't stand a boring life. >.<
Can't wait for the school to reopen,
4 more days,
then it's bye bye holiday and hello busy life. =)
Can't wait for it. ^^
Untill then.....
See You. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment