Thursday, June 3, 2010

After exam.......=)

Yayy~!!!
Exam's finally over.
and holiday's coming. =D
Today's Thursday and after tomorrow,
it's Happy Holiday. =)

Went to school today as usual,
brought a bunch of text book with me,
and guess what,
not a soul of a teacher came into class.
The whole class was hoping that
teachers will came into class and
discuss exam papers with us.
All of us was so disappointed,
now we have to wait until the
holiday ends to know how
we did in our exam.

Anyway,
enough of the sad part.
Let's look at it on the positive way. =)
No teacher came in class whole day long,
so.....
we played,
we chat.
Had fun in class. =)

After school,
I straight away went for my choir practice.
Had fun,
got to meet someone who I've missed,
so happy to get to see her today. =)
After practice I went to Philia's house,
chat with her for a while,
then my mom came,
so I went home. =)

Arrived home at 10,
took a shower then I got online. =)
And now,
I'm here typing blog and
chating with my friends. =)

Tomorrow's Teacher's Day,
going to school at 7.30a.m.
school ended at 12.30,
then after that,
one of my friend's coming
to my house to play,
can't wait for it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment