Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Holiday~ Selamat Hari Raya

Yayy~~
Finally it's holiday.
I can't believe I'm saying this but
I'm HAPPY that it's holiday. ^^

Been tiring myself to the max this past week.
Seriously,
need to sort out so much stuff,
need to analyse,
need to think carefully,
need to do more research and interview.
Plus lesson is starting again since all the exam papers have been given back.
Need to catch up and do more practices.
I'm still not satisfied with my result. ><

Anyway,
let's talk about my holiday plan.
On Monday and Tuesday,
I'll be going back to school for check stock for the library.
And on Monday after check stock,
hopefully I can go out to celebrate my dear Jing Hui's birthday. ^^
And Wednesday is national day which means I get to sleep until 12 in the afternoon. XD (although I know that I'll automatically wake at 9.30 ><)
Thursday most probably Hui Chi will come to my house and practice the song we're singing in majlis perpisahan.
And maybe talk about the juniors and the video?
Having a headache for juniors. ><
And for Friday,
whole day of sleep and revising and playing with my bro and just staying at home to relax. ^^

I guess that this is the first holiday I have this year that it's not totally full.
Feel so happy that it's not jam packed.
It's been a long time since I actually have time that's available,
and I actually get to stay at home and just relax.
How wonderful~!!
Looking forward to the holiday.
Happy Holiday everyone.
And Selamat Hari Raya~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment