Happy slap your best friend week~
Got so much slap,
now my cheeks hurt. ><
At first I still don't know what's going on,
and suddenly a senior came and slap me,
I look at him with a confused look.
And when I know what's going on....
I started slapping people also. XD
Had so much fun! ^^
When I got into class,
a group of people started slapping me,
and I slap them back!
Seriously,
I haven't even put my bag down. XD
I went to the library afterwards and saw AunChian inside,
he's back was facing the door,
I went and *Slap* XD
During recess,
I found Philia in dataran.
Was going around her so that I could slap her,
but when she saw me,
she covered her face quicker than I can slap her. ><
Than she need to call her mom,
and she can't protect her face,
so I have to promise not to slap her when she's talking on the phone,
and I didn't slap her than,
cause I'm a good friend. ^^
After she had done talking,
the first thing she did was to cover her face again. -.-
So I decided not to slap her for now since that she doesn't allow.
So I walked away.
After a while I saw her talking to her sister with her back to me,
haha...I got my chance...
*Slap* XD
Actually it's not really a slap,
it was just a light tap. :P
And I tap Allyson also,
she was in the cantin. ^^
During PJ lesson,
me, Hui Chi, Jeisey and Yuin Xuen had a lot of fun~
We worked together and slapped the morning session.
Karmun got a lot of slaps,
and Jun Wei also.
Haha...they got revenge on us though,
so for the whole PJ lesson we're running around slapping each other. XD
After PJ was KH lesson,
me, Hui Chi and Jeisey were the first in class,
we got our exam paper and than we suddenly ask teacher,
"Cikgu, boleh saya slap you?"
Teacher was like "harr..why?"
And Hui Chi said "Becuase it's slap your best friend week. Cikgu ialah saya punya best friend."
Hahaha...teacher's expression was like -.-
"tak boleh lah"
"yerr...cikgu arh..please lah..."
XDD
But in the end,
we didn't get to slap the teacher. XD
Hope you guys will enjoy your time slapping each other~
Hey, come on,
I slapping yo because you are my best friend.
*Piak*
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment