Thursday, September 8, 2011

Holiday~

Fellow bloggers~~~
sorry for the long disappearance,

I was really busy with school. ><

So...
holiday was last week,
but it ended up totally not like I planned. XD
Monday and Tuesday I went to school for check stock,
on Monday after that I went to a mall with my friend.
On that night, my friend Vanessa came to my house without planned.
She just gave my dad a call and she and her sis and her mom is by the door. XD
Had quite a fun night,
and she decided than that she'll come sleepover with me on Tuesday. :D

So on Tuesday,
a LOT of people came to my house to count down for Merdeka.
Had such a lot of fun~!
We played fireworks,
and talk and talk
and play and play
and eat and eat. XD
At midnight we played nail polish.
Valerie paints the nicest.
At 3a.m. only we went to sleep. ^^

On Wednesday,
we went to book fest.
Got 5 English books and 2 Chinese books.
2 L-shaped file and a box of correction tape refill.
And dinner we had with Vanessa, her sis and her mom.
We had an Awesome dinner~
It was so yummy~ ^^

Thursday.
3 families together we went to Sungai Congkak.
It was fun and relaxing.
We play in the waterfall,
water fight,
builded a garden with rocks,
caught fish,
and just relaxing sitting in the water.
It was fun. :)

On Friday I stayed at home and did my home works,
read books,
practiced pipa,
watched TV,
and had a nap.
A day of rest. :)

On Saturday I went to school activity as usual.
Enjoyed that day. :)

On Sunday I went to Church.
Yayy~~
Finally, seeing my elder sister again. ^^
Now I have to wait for another month until I get to see her again. ><
So that day I was a bit crazy.
I wore skirt and high heels. O.o
Dunno what's wrong with me. :P
haha...got a lot of shocks. XD
After church I went to VIVA with Vanessa and her sis and her mom to watch The Smurfs.
We watched 3D. :D
After the movie we saw Philia and her family.
They are going to watch The Smurfs too~ ^^
After they went to watch we went walking around.
Bought 2 t-shirts~ X)

And that's my holiday.
Now that I'm back to school,
I'm so busy again. ><
Final exam's in 2 weeks time,
I need to get ready.
Jiayou in everything you do~
God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment