I had an AWESOME day today in school.
Haha...
celebrated Chinese New Year.
The 捞生 was niceeeeee,
haha...better than morning session's. XD
Hehe...time to say what happened today. ^^
Went to school at 9
on the way to school,
I stoped at King's Bakery shop to buy a cake.
And than go to school loh~
When I reached there morning session students were celebrating and having 挥春比赛.
They are all out of the classroom and shouting and singing songs.
Haha...I LOVE the atmosphere.
So happy.
Got a lot of red papers with black words droping from above,
I don't know why but when they finished writing they throw it down. XD
and some nice ones are drap on the side of the school building. ^^
A lot of chinese new year songs being heard.
And the most special thing of all,
they used all the red papers and wrote the big word SMKTC on the floor.
And when you see from above,
it looks AWESOME~!!!
I love my school. ^^
Haha..okay, back to topic.
After finished watching them celebrate.
(They still continue celebrating in the hall, it's just that I'm not allowed in and I have stuff to do. ^^)
I went back into the library,
I was watching from outside of the library. ^^
Saw seniors preparing 捞生 in Bilik Kerja,
haha..joking around again. ^^
After that we prepared ours,
Cut apples~ XD
And than arrange all the ingrediants.
After when we're done we put it a side and safe it for later.
Wen Xin and Cynthia were in the library,
talked to them,
chit-chatting. ^^
Oh oh oh...
and I saw Philia,
haha...I miss her. ><
Anyway,
We talked for quite a while,
than they both have to go down to the hall.
After there're gone the few AJKT started preparing all the stuff,
when the other members ask what we're doing we just say it's morning session's,
haha...so they have no idea it's ours. XD
We started the celebration off with a meeting,
good thing Sheau En's there so we're really serious.
(p.s. Sheau En is a senior. )
We start it as a post mortem,
as the first month of our first year being a senior,
I wanna see what they have to say.
And I didn't purposely do this just to cover the celebration,
I really wanted this.
And like I expected,
no respond. >.<
I'll forfeit them next time if there's no respond. ^^
Okay, so since there's no respond we started playing our game,
haha...
we pretended to scold people,
we purposely choose the birthday boys and girls,
we're celebrating Jan and Feb's birthday.
Haha...and when we suddenly change from scolding to singing Happy Birthday song,
they were sooooo shocked.
Haha...and than I brought out the cake.
haha...I love the expression on their face. ^^
After that we all went down to cantin,
we had our 捞生 there.
The table was so messy,
haha...I was quite shocked,
but Sheau En thinks it's normal for them to be so high,
so I didn't argue,
I enjoyed myself with it. ^^
And than we had our share of food,
hehe...after we're done only seniors came,
so we let out our place for them.
Of course we cleaned up the table first,
haha...it really was very messy. ^^
And when it's seniors turn,
I became the camera girl.
They have 2 sides,
so I'm actually standing on the chair and taking pictures from up high to get a clear view,
it was so crowded.
Haha...but I enjoyed it.
And in half way,
me as the vise-president and the president of afternoon session took out the Thank You card we made earlier.
We made that card specially for our seniors,
I think they are happy,
cause they shouted when I announced why we did that card.
I'm happy with what I did,
actually all of this is behind me.
I'm the one who used the brain,
while the others use their hands. ^^
I really really really really really enjoy today,
the last post was so emo,
and now I'm totally better.
I finally thought through it,
now I know how should I walk my road.
Thank God for leading me through. ^^
Today is the BEST school day EVER~!!! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment