A new year has come,
wish you guys have an Awesome year ahead. ^^
New Year New Resolution.
Actually I didn't really set any target,
but there is a few things which I really want.
First, I really want a new phone.
My parents had already agree to buy one for me,
but with the conditions that I get more than 78.5 for my 总平均 in exam.
Okay, so secondly,
obviously to get good result,
cause that will help my first one. XD
And for my good result I mean straight A's
And of course to get into A class,
although I do like B class,
but I still like being in the first class,
I'll work my way up. ^^
Another thing is for PPS.
I do wish I could be a good leader,
but I just don't seem capable of it.
I kept on doing stuff wrongly.
Well, not actually wrong but I just don't seem able to do it.
I don't have the things that leader should have.
Although I can ask you guys to do things,
can have meeting,
can organise you guys to do stuff,
but I just don't have that image as a vice president.
I'm practically like you guys,
I'm as normal as normal as you can be.
I can't even keep a straight face while having meeting,
Haizz...
I'm not sure if I could let go of the pose,
although I don't feel stress about it anymore,
but I just don't think I can do it,
there's better people out there who can do better with this pose.
I do wish Lembaga PPS would be great,
so if letting go the pose helps,
I don't mind.
But if I let go of the pose...
............
[I don't know what to do...... T.T]
No comments:
Post a Comment