Saturday, January 8, 2011

First week of 2011

Happy New Year~!!!
My first post in year 2011,
haha..a bit crazy today,
sorry if this post is lame. XP

Hmm...
1/1/2011, Saturday.
No school activity..
I forgot what I did. XP
Let me recall for a while...
Ooo...
I remember ady..
I went to my piano teacher's wedding~
Haha..go with Philia and Phebe.
(we have the same piano teacher)
Nothing much to say lah..
like normal wedding in church loh,
but the talk was really funny. X)

After the wedding Phi and her sis came to my house,
they wan use printer,
their house computer crashed. o.O
Anyway,
it's nice too..cause I get to spend more time with her. XD
We did the things together,
we're doing YueXiang Fellowship's listing,
with me helping Phi out,
Phebe's like the supervisor. XD
We took almost 3 hours to finish,
cause we talked most of the time. XP
When we finally finish,
we went downstairs to watch movie~
We watched Santa Buddies.
I love that..
Any movie to do with Christmas I'll love it. X)
And that's all for 1/1/11. ^^

Than on Sunday went to church,
nothing special,
I love everytime I'm there,
don't care if there's anything special,
I just love being there. ^^
This Sunday we'll be having a special event,
play games instead of talks.
Gonna enjoy my time~ ^^

Monday~
school starts~!!!
I've been waiting for a long time,
finally I can wear librarian uniform and be a real librarian.
(not junior anymore~ XD)
But I do enjoy being a junior,
if I get to choose I would want to be junior instead of senior. ^^
But time won't stop,
so senior it is.
Nothing much yet,
just school.
Been going to school at 9 in the morning and back at 7 everyday,
so I'm in school for 10 hours a day,
my mom keeps on asking if I'm tired. =="
Haha..obviously not,
I get to do the choice for going early or not,
if I'm tired I'll obviously sleep in. ^^
Why do I go to school so early?
I'm in afternoon session...
Want the answer?
Obviously lah,
I'm asking nonsense. XD (see, I'm crazy today.)
okay,
cause I've been in the library when I go to school early,
if I'm not doing things for the libray than I'll be doing my homeworks in there,
or doing revision, either one.
So I'm not wasting my time anyway,
and I like being in the library. ^^

School days went on for 5 days...
(5 days of school a week)
Saturday~ (again)
school activity back.
haha..I jusy love going to chinese orchestra activity,
get to learn so many things.
Not much new students join in this year though...
was dissapointed.
But anyway,
don't let that spoil my spirit. ^^
Practice again,
nothing to say,
like always practice.
But it's different on how we practice,
cause the teacher can be very funny sometimes,
there's always laughter when we practice.
(not always, we can be very serious when teacher scold people)
okay, that's enough for Saturday,
nothing to say anymore. (lol, I'm random today...)

Okay..
I think I'm going crazy.
So that's all for this post,
I'll update again in a week or two.
Until than...
Gambateh for school~!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment