Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy....Sad....

Last night we celebrated mooncake festival at our church.
It was so much FUN~!!!
I finally get to meet Wayne again. ^^

Yesterday,
me, Philia, Phebe, Ning and Xian performed Chinese Orchestra as one of the performance.
It was AWESOME~!!!
We didn't even play so well when we practice,
everyone was so happy with the result. ^^
Thank God for leading us,
thank God in everything we do. =)

After performing we went to play lantern,
it was so much fun.
We sat in a circle at the middle of the road. XD
Philia started it,
than everyone starts to sit on the road. ^^
We sat there telling jokes and ghost stories.
Phebe got so scared she scream. XD

Today I kind of got dissapointed...
have been waiting for a whole week to hug my sister.
And she had to work today so she didn't went to church.
was so dissapointed when I didn't saw her in the classroom....
my mood went down instantly....

No comments:

Post a Comment