SUPER HAPPY~!!!
I'm passed and I'm a LIBRARIAN~
WooHoo~!!! XD
My worst nightmare's over. ^^
Yesterday Philia and Phebe came to stay overnight for 3 days,
so happy...
having them staying is really fun,
feel so nice to have Philia being with me,
she's like my big sister.
and Phebe too,
so happy to be with them. ^^
Yesterday....
3/9/2010 Friday.
A day I've been waiting for a long time,
the day that they announce librarian juniors who will pass and who will fail.
Was so scare,
the atmosphere was so tension,
was so scare when the senior called my name,
but.....
it ends up that...
I'M PASSED AS A LIBRARIAN. XD
Haha...
so happy.
I feel happy just to think of it.
Today I had check stock in the library,
tired but quite fun.
Senior kind of bully me,
but it's still okay,
not really over,
just having fun. X)
No comments:
Post a Comment