Wednesday, September 1, 2010

信心全沒了....

今天放学
Michelle与Philia谈了一会儿
她们谈到关于一位senior
也因为这样
我的信心完全沒了

(Type back english, I can't stand typing chinese)

Actually this senior not much people like her,
her attitude stinks.
Even Philia who has such a good temper can't stand her,
it shows that she really has a BAD attitude.

Both of them keep on talking about her,
saying she like this she like that,
everything they said is true.
But the only thing that caught my attention is what Philia said,
she says that 她非常针对她, 甚至针对她到一种地步, 不止单单惹她, 还惹她的junior.
她还说, 要惹惹她就好了, 为什么要去惹她的朋友.

This sentence really make me feel warm,
for being Philia's junior, I'm also her friend.
This sentence shows that she cares for me.
She cares for me as her junior,
she cares for me as her friend.

Althought she do like me as a junior,
but the decision mostly stands in the ketua's hand.
With that senior being the ketua,
and with her not liking Philia and not liking me,
I'm quite sure I'll get sack.

Philia being the naib pengerusi also can't comfirm that I'll get to do it,
and with what Philia said to me today,
I'm 99% sure I'll get sack.
No one can change that senior's attitude,
and since that she really hates Philia,
in all she hates people who are close to her. (me)

I can do nothing to help myself in this situation,

I did what I need to do,
I do it with all the best I can,
and if I still get sack,
it's not my problem.
Althought it'll effect me for the next 4 years.....

No comments:

Post a Comment