Holiday~
which means more time to sleep for me. XP
Since school started not one day I could sleep until 10,
time to make up that time of sleep. ^^
Most people would probably use one word to describe holiday,Boring.
I know,
it really could be very boring sometimes,
but for this holiday,
not actually boring,
quite a lot is going on.
Monday, Tuesday.
Chinese Orchestra practice.
We're the most hardworking club I think.
Went to school at 9.30 for both morning.
And went back home at 4.30.
What did I say about hardoworking? ^^
Concert is only 3 months away,
and there's still a lot of songs to go through,
so we're all practicing really hard. ^^
Have you ever heard of Chinese Orchestra + Western Orchestra?
Coming soon in June,
Musci Fiesta Concert will show you how it's like to be chinese + western.
Stay tuned for more info. ^^
Wednesday, Thursday.
Study day~
Finally started to do my homeworks.
And get time to do revision.
Exam's coming in 2 weeks,
seriously gotta start preparing,
I'm already late,
and I seriously is not following the scedule. XP
I dunno why but I never can stick to a scedule,
since small until now,
not once.
Which shows that I'm not that diciplined. >.<
Friday.
Going to Science Center.
Bringing my bro along,
I'm sure he'll love it. ^^
Satuday.
Going early again for meeting.
Than it's practice again the whole afternoon.
At night,
I'm going to sister Kaiyun's house to have family gathering.
Hope it'll be fun. ^^
And that's my first term holiday for 2011. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment