Wednesday, March 9, 2011

14th Birthday~

My birthday had been over for so many days.
Sorry for the late update,
I'm such a busy girl. XP

5th of March,
the day I turned 14.
On 4th of March,
my beloved friends in school throwed a surprise party for me.
Haha...
quite shock actually.
It is my first ever surprise birthday.
Thanks a lot guys.
Thanks fo for the cake,
the cards,
and the present.
Most of all,
Thanks for your caring hearts. ^^

On the exact day of my birthday,
I got 3 birthday songs. ^^
The most ever in one day I ever got.
The first one was in A&W.
Haha...
we went to have lunch,
and they suddenly sang Happy Birthday song,
Thanks to Liang Wen Xin. X)
The second was during OC,
was another member's birthday too.
And the last one is during the party in my house at night.
Hehe...
Got quite a lot of present.
Homemade cokies~~
Thanks Philia~
Love ya. ^^
Oh and Thanks to Phebe too,
for that awesome note,
hehe... ^^

On Sunday I got a card from Yue Xiang Fellowship as usual.
TeeHee...
And they also sang Happy Birthday song. XD
The best is that I got a whole bunch of helium ballooons~~~
They are so nice!!
Thaks a lot Vanessa.
Hehe...she purposely came to church after her camp just to give me the present.
And there's more than just flying balloons,
there's stuff inside the balloons~~
Haha...
But I dun dare to pop it.
I love it too much. XP

Haha...
What an Awesome birthday I had.
Thanks a lot everyone.
Thank God for guiding me through another year. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment