Friday, October 15, 2010

An awesome day of school =)

What an awesome day of school I had,
the first 2 periods of lesson teacher was absent,
so I did some revisions and talked to my friend for the whole 2 periods.

Than it was recess,
went to the library to wrap some books.
We were so loud that we sound like we're fighting to get books to wrap. XD

After recess another 2 periods were free,
so we played games in class.
It was so fun,
everyone got crazy. XD

Than it was history lesson,
in the middle of it Philia came to ask 3 juniors out.
and 3 more from another class.
Went to the library to have a meeting,
about AJKT.
Cik Goh was in there,
and Philia and Jenn Yuan.
They test us on a few subject and let us choose jawatan.
Surprisingly,
everyone of us wants to be pengerusi. XD
but Cik Goh denied that the 2 boys can't be,
cause they are too shy and not fierce enough.
So in the end,
me and Hui Chi are pengerusi,
both of us were so happy~
laugh and jump all the way back to class after the meeting. ^^

Went back home by bus after school,
was kind of crazy in the bus with Allyson.
She won't stop saying wainbow. o.o
Anyway,
I had a nice time going insane with her,
I have not been that hyper for a long time,
it feels nice to go crazy once in a while. ^^

What an awesome day I had. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment